- The Establishment of ASEAN Experts Group on Competition (AEGC): Joint Media Statement of The Thirty-Ninth ASEAN Economic Ministers’ (AEM) Meeting, Makati City, Philippines, 24 August 2007.
- AEGC 2016 Inaugural Report
- ASEAN Self Assessment Toolkit
- Research project under ASEAN Australia Development Cooperation Programme Regional Economic Policy Support Facility II (AADCP REPSF II) on Best Practices in the Introduction and Implementation of Competition Policy and Law – Research Project 2007/2008
- ASEAN Regional Guidelines on Competition Policy, August 2010.
- Guidelines on Developing Core Competencies in Competition Policy and Law for ASEAN, December 2012.
- Handbook on Competition Policy and Law in ASEAN for Business 2013.
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Antitrust Compliance Toolkit.
- AANZFTA Factsheet: Competition Law Implementation Program (August 2015).
- AANZFTA Factsheet: ASEAN Competition Conference (August 2015).
Competition Authorities in ASEAN Member States:
- Indonesia: Commission for the Supervision of Business Competition/KPPU
- Malaysia: Malaysia Competition Commission/MyCC
- Philippines: Office for Competition, Department of Justice
- Singapore: Competition Commission of Singapore/CCS
- Thailand: Office of the Trade Competition Commission
- Viet Nam: Viet Nam Competition Authority/VCA
Other Government Agencies in ASEAN Member States responsible for Competition Policy and Law:
- Brunei Darussalam: Department of Economic Planning and Development and the Prime Minister’s Office
- Cambodia: Legal Affairs Department, Ministry of Commerce
- Lao PDR: Consumer Protection & Competition Division, Department of Domestic Trade, Ministry of Industry and Commerce (http://www.moic.gov.la/default.asp or http://app02.laopdr.gov.la/ePortal/home/home.action)
- Myanmar: Directorate of Investment and Company Administration/DICA, Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development
Websites of the AEGC Projects:
- ASEAN Secretariat-GIZ Project on “Capacity Building for the ASEAN Secretariat”, Component 2, Module 1 on Competition Policy and Law (2011-2013)
- ASEAN-GIZ Project on Competition Policy and Law (2011-2014)
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement Economic Cooperation Work Programme / AANZFTA ECWP (2011-2014)