- Established in 1996
- Meets annually
- Last Meeting: 22nd DGICM and Its Related Meetings, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 6-10 August 2018
- DGICM Chairmanship
- ASEAN Immigration Intelligence Forum (AIIF)
The AIIF was established in 2006 to promote and oversee the sharing of immigration intelligence among ASEAN immigration officers. The work of AIIF includes, among others, identifying immigration intelligence priorities, reviewing the effectiveness of current immigration intelligence process, and developing immigration intelligence capabilities.
- ASEAN Heads of Major Immigration Checkpoints Forum (AMICF)
Established in 2016, the AMICF serves as a communication platform for ASEAN immigration officers to exchange information and best practices in order to create greater understanding on recent security trends, risks, threats and challenges at the immigration checkpoints.
- Declarations and Statements
- Plan of Actions
- Joint Press Statement The 15th ASEAN Directors-General of Immigration Departments and Heads of Consular Affairs Divisions of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs (DGICM) + Australia Consultation
- Joint Press Statement The 23rd Meeting of the ASEAN Directors-General of Immigration Departments and Heads of Consular Affairs Divisions of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs (DGICM) and Its Related Meetings