- Established in 1976 as ASEAN Drug Experts Meeting and was renamed as ASEAN Senior Officials on Drug Matters (ASOD) on 12 May 1984.
- Meets annually
- Last Meeting: 39th ASOD and Its Related Meetings, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam, 27-31 August 2018
- ASOD Chairmanship
- ASOD Working Groups
The work of ASOD is supported by five working groups, namely, Preventive Education, Treatment and Rehabilitation, Law Enforcement, Research and Alternative Development.
- ASEAN Airport Interdiction Task Force (AAITF)
Established in 2011, the AAITF serves as a sharing platform to enhance joint operations and investigations among relevant ASEAN drug law enforcement agencies on the rising cases of drug trafficking through the international airports.
- ASEAN Seaport Interdiction Task Force (ASITF)
The ASITF was established in 2016 and serves as a sharing platform to enhance joint operations and investigations among relevant ASEAN drug law enforcement agencies on the rising cases of drug trafficking through the international seaports and waterways checkpoints.
- ASEAN Narcotics Cooperation Center (ASEAN-NARCO)
The ASEAN-NARCO was established in 2014 to serve as a coordinating platform for ASEAN drug control focal agencies to work together on drug-related cases, particularly in developing information database on anti-drug activities of the ASEAN Member States.
For more information on ASEAN-NARCO, please visit https://aseannarco.oncb.go.th