- 2016. ASEAN Rabies Elimination Strategy (ARES) 2014-2023
- 2008. Strengthening Cooperation and Information Sharing on Rabies among ASEAN Plus Three Countries – Call For Action Towards the Elimination of Rabies in ASEAN Member States, and the Plus Three Countries, Ha Long Viet Nam
- 2016. Regional Report on Nutrition Security in ASEAN, Volume 1
- 2016. Regional Report on Nutrition Security in ASEAN, Volume 2
- 2016. ASEAN Mental Health Systems
- 2016. Second ASEAN Regional Report on HIV and AIDS
- 2014. ASEAN Regional Guideline for Minimum Requirement for Training and Accreditation of Skilled Birth Attendants (SBA)
- 2014 Second Tobacco Control Report
- 2014. Updated ASEAN Health Profile Regional Priorities and Programmes 2011-2015
- 2011. First Regional Report on HIV and AIDS
- 2012. ASEAN Tobacco Control Report
- 2019. Best Practices in ASEAN: Strengthening Health System and Access to Care
- 2014. ASEAN Good Practices and New Initiatives in HIV and AIDS
1. ASEAN E-Health Bulletin
Produced semi-annually, e-Health the Bulletin is an information sharing and dissemination tool of the ASEAN Health Cooperation. It highlights regional strategies and mechanisms agreed by ASEAN Member States to improve public health, as well as initiatives to address identified health priorities.
2. ASEAN EOC Network Newsletter
The ASEAN Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) Network Newsletter is a platform for the dissemination and sharing of progress of the ‘ASEAN EOC Network Development and Activities Project’, a regional initiative of the ASEAN Health Cooperation led by Malaysia through the Disease Control Division, Ministry of Health. The Newsletter also aims to profile public health emergency operations centres of ASEAN Member States, such as their evolution and establishment, structure and capabilities, operational experience and future priorities among others.
A component of the Mitigation of Biological Threats (Phase 2) under the ASEAN – Canada’s Global Partnership Programme cooperation, the Project will be implemented from February 2019 – March 2022.